Sunday, February 24, 2019

Mission to Iego (535 ABY)

 
*This story was originally written for a creative writing class in college*



 Behind the Scenes: While I was working on most of this story, I purposely did not give a name to the vendor who we later find out was actually the general of the Iegoan Army. I did this to show that his name is not really important. That is specifically why I had Haedus tell General Kamuulican that it did not matter what is name was. The main point me doing this was to simply show that although in the grand scale of everything, the Solaris siblings are the bad guys, they are the heroes of this story and Kamuulican, who worked for the Republic (the real "good guys" of the war) was the villain. Therefore, by not mentioning his name until the end of the story, I emphasized the point that the General's name really didn't matter overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment